I am currently a PhD student in Operations Research at Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. My research focuses on revenue management, online advertising, and field experiments design. For revenue management, my research interests lie in online algorithms, online platform operations and the network revenue management. For field experiment designs, I am espescially interested in designs in two-sided online platforms and heterogeneous treatment effects, how to restore the SUTVA violation and identify the casual effect with limited data.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Ph.D. in Operations Research (2018 – 2023 expected)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, B.S. in Industrial Engineering and Mathematics (2014 - 2018)
- Cold Start to Improve Market Thickness on Online Advertising Platforms: Data-Driven Algorithms and Field Experiments, with Dennis Zhang, Heng Zhang, Renyu Zhang, and Xin Chen. Under review in Management Science
- Finalist, 2021 INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Section Jeff McGill Student Paper Prize.
- MSOM Conference, 2021
- Informs Annual Meeting, 2021
- Booking Limit Controls in Network Revenue Management with Random Reservations and Capacity, with Xin Chen. Paper under preparation.
- Finalist Jeff McGill Student Paper Prize, INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Section, 2021
- William A Chittenden II Award, UIUC, 2021
- Email: zikunye2 <at> illinois <dot> edu
- Office: 13 Transportation Building, 104 S. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL, 61801