I am currently a PhD candidate in Operations Research at Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. My research focuses on data driven revenue management, and empirical operations management. For revenue management, my current research focus on online algorithms, online platform operations and the network revenue management. For empirical study, I am espescially interested in field experiment designs for online platforms such as heterogeneous treatment effects identification, and design for two side markets under the SUTVA violation.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Ph.D. in Operations Research (2018 – 2023 expected)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, B.S. in Industrial Engineering and Mathematics (2014 - 2018)
- Cold Start to Improve Market Thickness on Online Advertising Platforms: Data-Driven Algorithms and Field Experiments, with Dennis Zhang, Heng Zhang, Renyu Zhang, and Xin Chen. Minor Revision under Management Science
- Finalist, 2020 INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Section Jeff McGill Student Paper Prize.
- MSOM Conference, 2021
- Informs Annual Meeting, 2021
- Booking Limit Control for Air Cargo Network Revenue Management, with Xin Chen. Paper under preparation.
- Finalist Jeff McGill Student Paper Prize, INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing Section, 2020
- William A Chittenden II Award, UIUC, 2021
- Email: zikunye2 <at> illinois <dot> edu
- Office: 13 Transportation Building, 104 S. Mathews Ave, Urbana, IL, 61801